Author Topic: General thought about this server  (Read 131 times)

marlonreic

• View Profile
General thought about this server
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:07:13 AM »
      As a good lineage player that I am, decided to read about the actual 100% bot protected server that I found. All I see is people getting no awnsers about it and spamming bots location with no ban or check. Using .report or whatever isn't going to work, you'll know. Please let L2 live once more and go take care of your damn server, I beg you.
Plasmidiumb], a random looking for a good server.

AchYlek

• View Profile
Re: General thought about this server
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:09:30 AM »
      As a good lineage player that I am, decided to read about the actual 100% bot protected server that I found. All I see is people getting no awnsers about it and spamming bots location with no ban or check. Using .report or whatever isn't going to work, you'll know. Please let L2 live once more and go take care of your damn server, I beg you.
there is new bot, and smartguard still didnt made update for it, so its not admin problem

Adidas

• View Profile
Re: General thought about this server
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 06:23:44 AM »
there is new bot, and smartguard still didnt made update for it, so its not admin problem
Ya bots not admin problem for sure  :D

Who's Online